Acquire knowledge of 5´s methodology and Visual Administration. Apply knowledge to present Work Environment in order to obtain: • A safe, clean and orderly workplace • Improve Productivity and Quality in tasks and/or processes (Cost & Downtime reduction). • Improve Ownership, Empowerment and Accountability in all levels of organization. • Facilitate communication and comply with organization Standards and achieve organization´s Goals.
Kaizen Philosophy (The Continuous Improvement Fundamentals)
- Waste vs Value Added.
- Learning to observe (window of value)
- Site "Gemba Walk" to assess and capture 5´S Visual Administration Current Condition (notes and photos)
5S Classroom Training
- What is 5S+1?
- What are the benefits of 5S+1?
- Knowing the 5S+1: Sort, Straighten, Shine, Standardize, Sustain + Saety
- Five levels of Sort
- Five levels of Straighten
- Five levels of Shine
- Five levels of Standardize
- Five levels of Sustain
- Five levels of Safety
- Determine site´s 5S+1 (Current Condition Levels)
Visual Administration Classroom Training
- What is Visual Administration?
- What are the benefits of Visual Administration?
- Five levels of Visual Administration
- Determine site´s Visual Administration (Current Condition Levels)
- Difine activities the team has to perform as an improvement project to accomplish before next week´s training
- Site "Gemba Walk" to assess and capture 5S+1 & Visual Administration Improved Condition (notes and photos)
- Classroom activity
- Determine site´s 5S+1/Visual Administration (Current Condition Levels)
- How to design a 5S+1/ Visual Administration, implementation plan (including periodic results communications)
- Measuring improvements (Key process Indicators)
- Close Workshop
Del 22 de noviembre al
23 de noviembre del 2019
Friday from 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
$350 dollars with cash, check or credit card at the Santa Cruz Center reception office.
Carlos Valdés Robles, M.A.
Director, Zigma Consulting
Oficina (662)208 2849
Cel. (662)222 7865