Acquire knowledge of 5S+1 methodology and Visual Administration.
Apply knowledge to present Work Environment in order to obtain:
• A Safe, Effective, Clean and Orderly Workplace.
• Improve Productivity, Service Level, and Quality in tasks and/or processes.
• Improve Ownership, Empowerment and Accountability in all levels of organization.
• Facilitate communication and comply with organization Standards and achieve organization´s Goals.
Kaizen Philosophy (The Continuous Improvement Fundamentals).
- Waste vs. Value Added.
- Learning to observe (Window of Value)
- Site “Gemba Walk” to assess and capture 5´S & Visual Administration Current Condition (notes and photos).
- Common error messages
5S Classroom training:
- What is 5S+1?
- What are the benefits of 5S+1?
- Knowing the 5S+1: Sort, Straighten, Shine, Standardize, Sustain +Safety.
- Five levels of Sort.
- Five levels of Straighten.
- Five levels of Shine.
- Five levels of Standardize.
- Five levels of Sustain.
- Five levels of Safety.
- Determine site´s 5S+1 (Current Condition Levels).
Visual Administration Classroom Training.
- What is Visual Administration?
- What are the benefits of Visual Administration?
- Five levels of Visual Administration.
- Determine site´s Visual Administration (Current Condition Levels).
- Define activities the team has to perform as an improvement project to accomplish before next week´s training.
- Site “Gemba Walk” to assess and capture 5S+1 & Visual Administration Improved Condition (notes and photos).
- Classroom activity.
- Determine site´s 5S+1/Visual Administration (Current Condition Levels).
- How to design a 5S+1/Visual Administration, implementation plan (Including periodic audits with results communications).
- Measuring improvements (Key Process Indicators).
- Close Workshop.
Del 09 de mayo al
09 de mayo del 2020
Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Santa Cruz Center. 2021 North Grand Ave. Nogales, AZ 85621
Carlos Valdés Robles, M.A.
Director, Zigma Consulting
Oficina (662)208 2849
Cel. (662)222 7865